Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Hornet writing Term 1 week 4







Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 9.41.53 PM.png                               
It is a cloudy, gloomy and rainy day,and I am feeling faint hearted. The last thing I knew was when I almost plummeted to my death, but something fluffy broke my fall.  Now I am feeling weary and freezing, the atrocious weather is starting to fade. “Roar”! I heard the sound of a ferocious tiger from afar, I swiftly sprinted through the filthy puddles and started climbing a tree. The tree was wet and I began to slip”Aah”!, I desperately screamed. But my luck hadn’t run out: I was saved by a pile of leaves. Suddenly I heard a growl, but it was not chasing me it was rushing to safety.”From what”? I thought. I heard the sound of ancient trees being cut down, I was devastated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.